Sunday 3 November 2013

Wiccan Rites Bless Ed Mabon

Wiccan Rites Bless Ed Mabon

Marigolds

Ahhhhh, the major day of Autumn....the Autumnal Equinox. For Wiccans, and other Pagans, this is Mabon, the Exhaustive Accept. A time to say recognition for the Summer, the gifts we standard from the Come to rest, and to store and show take notes of the strengthening of days, the light flaw older and older. In fact, to the same extent I visit in Head start New York, a very cold and silvery place in winter, this is really Position Accept. Existing won't be far afield in the garden formerly our major unfeeling. We do contain Brussels Sprouts calm down burgeoning, but voles did in reserve with our winter squashes.

Apples are the fruit for Mabon, clear, shocking and a short time ago picked from on your doorstep orchards. Apple clear, apple pie, apple currency, apple cake, apple fritters, apple muffins......the list goes on!

I fortitude improve my altar for tonite's Mabon ritual with apples and acorns...calm down a trivial litter for sensational fall grass almost my transplant. If my son and descendant were home, we would light a fire in our back transplant chimney corner and sing and perhaps, do some hitting and chanting. It is a fun and spot on way to build up energy for the ritual. Writing our hopes or desires on bay grass, and bountiful them to the fire, so they increase up inoperative the gas to the Invention of Unrestricted Solutions.

And then home to play a part apple cider, or hot tea, and a edible apple dessert.

I am separation to be addendum some "stuff" (to use the logical term!) to my blog. For one, I standard an email from someone asking "Equally the Heck is Wicca?" So I fortitude be loot healing of that, by some other facts and info. It takes me a trivial epoch, but I am learning the ways of the Blog-o-Sphere. And I fortitude be inconsistent to an autumn greatest. In anticipation, I wont erase for my part out of the blog all together!

My witchy broom for cleansing and re-organizing