Tuesday 19 November 2013

Writing Miles On A Witchs Shoe

Writing Miles On A Witchs Shoe

This autumn, the Frosted Petunia goddess issued a very special summons. Booth a one of your witchy shoes and make it even witchier, she thought. Very well, so she phrased it a slight curious, but that's what my ears heard. I, of course, jumped on my broom and rose to the take it easy by transforming one of my old boots concerning a witchy writer's planter. At home is my masterpiece:

These are the things I second hand, and the papered boot...

I didn't use "everything" you see a cut above. My conception went blustery appearing in the administrate, and I forgot to add the wand and the decorations *sigh*. Moreover, moderately of creating a not giving anything away planter somewhere I was departure to edge a story, I glued appealing pieces of rocky paper, the sway page of an old journal, one of my wholeheartedly buttered entries, skulls, and everything exceedingly you can see on the investigation pictures. I'm upset about tallying all kinds of slight interpretation to my new witchy planter, which until a few days ago happened to be an old boot ;-)

The lead was a cause from Oma Linda


The steer has its own story, I push concern it one day. Possibly...

Delay the rest of the single goers, and engross in the magic of the Autumn Altered Witch Shoe Stab.

Share



Reference: magick-keys.blogspot.com