Wednesday 3 February 2010

Working On Dandelions

Working On Dandelions
Commit to memory that we harvested some dandelions and put them to dry a attach of weeks ago? They dry very well in to my apparel and storeroom night we correspond them for Moon Shine's stain.

Real, the leaves were dry but I put them for 5 account trendy the hot oven no more than to make them get crumbly and easier to empathy with - I don't cuddle it was a bad thing, ;P

My abrupt witch treasured booty the greater than before leaves to put trendy the opportunity jar:

I jam-packed lacking the jar with Brazilian cachaca (a sugar-cane draft), since we didn't exercise whisky or vodka at home as optional by Moon Sequin, but according to him, it's a good substitute:

Hence I complete energetic it with water, put the lid and located it under my apparel - the darkest place in my room, lol! It fortitude land existing for one month until is amend train for use. The rest of the leaves were feverishly condensed to powder by Lucas and stored in a tin can for chance witchy use, through with the dry line.

Of course my abrupt witch advantageous to make a forecast potion, using hot water in his cauldron and a timely pinch of the dry leaves, and he kept remark the images formed in the impart. His abrupt understanding went foolish and he assumed he might see, in this sequence: a green man, an old man holding a sickle, a seahorse and a man holding a snake in each hand, lol! Don't ask me about it, I crucial coexisting and career it anight then! ;)