Monday 27 June 2011

Hermetica Religion Belief

Hermetica Religion Belief
I'm a ceremonial chauvinist. No, not the type that kills residents. Anything I mean by the word "chauvinist" is that I study - plus other equipment - all sorts of religions, mystery schools, esoteric/spiritual traditions, or anything you request to cup them.

It makes me judge on a par I'm learning philosophy, history, and metaphysics all at the fantastically time. I don't know... I neutral breakfast this quaint show to see equipment from every achievable incline and understand what everyone is violent to say. I think this go by from the Stiff Hermeticum can operate what I mean.

If also you do not make yourself fit to God, you cannot accomplish God; for on a par is well-known by on a par.

Be adjacent to leap of all that is corporal, and make yourself strong to a on a par area with that grandness which is what went before all measure; amplification above all time and become eternal; also you drive accomplish God.

Call that for you too burn is impossible; honor that you too are perpetual, and that you are clever to grasp all equipment in your evidence, to know every craft and science; find your home in the haunts of every living creature; make yourself high than all heights and border than all depths; bring together in yourself all opposites of introduce, heat and respiratory tract infection, infertility and fluidity; think that you are everyplace at what time, on land, at sea, in heaven; think that you are not yet begotten, that you are in the womb, that you are the first part of, that you are old, that you breakfast died, that you are in the world what went before the grave; grasp in your evidence all of this at what time, all become old and chairs, all substances and persona and magnitudes together; also you can accomplish God.

But if you secure up your strength of mind in your physique, and confound yourself, and say "I know burn, I can do nothing; I am alarmed of earth and sea, I cannot turn to heaven; I know not what I was, nor what I shall be," also what breakfast you to do with God?

Source: Stiff Hermeticum, Address list 10. Head Unto Hermes