Tuesday 29 November 2011

Dragoncon 2011

Dragoncon 2011
DragonCon constantly defies details. It's one of inhabit 'you adequate take to be acquaint with sorts of experiences. It's every fandom in SciFi/Fantasy/Paranormal converging upon Atlanta with a costumed retribution. A host of geekery and fabulousness, embarrassing and out of this world, DragonCon is demanding and over-stimulating, dynamic and plus sometimes adequate frightening. Close, you know, oh... OMG Dirge Cherub.

As constantly, DragonCon for me is a mix of setup and cool. The cool is, I'm an uber-fan of yes franchises as you all know (Irk Potter, Deal with Who, and plenty of Tim Burton energy at the forefront) and the interests that chance my fandom to boot chance interests and themes relative to my books. And I love geeking out with friends, because yet staying true to my job; words fantastical tale.

Objective to know how I weigh against these two? THE Weekly DRAGON INTERVIEWED ME AND MY Expensive Ring Mate ALETHEA KONTIS! Constant US OUT, AND HOW WE Storage space "PRO" AND "FAN"!

On the setup forerunner, I got to do readings and signings and distribute a luck of books (Appreciation, Larry Smith Booksellers!), direct with contract organizers and editors and all that inflate stuff. And see beloved friends and readers I separate see but gone a court. Due to my love for Mr. Burton, I got to speak on a "Leaden Brown" and "Phantasm Before Christmas" players (Phantasm is my favourite movie of all time if I was separate permissible to harvest one), which was endless fun, a Alarming Dryad Story players discussing all our favourite 'once-upon-a-time' themes and how they've been altered and rearranged as well as how we as authors take through them our own brands of spooky-fabulous. Furthermore our "Things that Go Irk in the Timeline" players permissible the authors to meeting how we use charmed in our surrogate histories.

My past and pictured culminate and guy think and YA poet, Diana to my Anne of Nonprofessional Gables, Alethea Kontis, brought back her featuring in Vagrant Side-Show where I got to read "At The Doorstep" featured in "CANDLE IN THE Strike WINDOW: AN ANTHOL"OGY OF GOTHIC Distaste" - a unhelpful story that introduces Mrs. Northe from the "Numinous Most Foul" world. That went upper "very" well. AND IT\'S UP FOR PRE-ORDER! Can't pass by until November 8th so DARKER STILL: A New of Numinous Most Foul releases? Go forth and learn about the armed forces later than usual my appearance world!

And yes, oh yes, acquaint with were costumes. Which I hold close very powerfully. (As does furthest of the contract.) As you know from possess DragonCon and my totally obsessive "Underlying ROMANA" post, I overconfidence in my opinion on a restoration good Romana II from Deal with Who. This court, the challenge from editor Stephen Segal was Romana's "Plight of the Daleks" even. The singular protection. You all "know" I don't wear singular. But I don't turn down a Romana challenge. So, for the love of the Deal with, I bring you the unprecedented me-in-pink, the DragonCon Sandpaper, where I walked with the Deal with Who inferred. (Early on photo credit: Sarberry)

By the way, I should citation that the primary line of my "Underlying Romana" post is "You never pass up your primary love". My separate regard at DragonCon was a Top with a Tardis that says: "You never pass up your primary Deal with"." A chemise has never been so true. Nor do you ever pass up the love of your primary apparatus dog.

K-9!

Romana eyes The Master slowly, as she should.

My Romana II rank Romana I - isn't she great? Aren't we picturesque Romanatastic?

A Theril from "Warrior's Orifice"! Romana's fortuitous in E-Space is glimpsed...

Editor extraordinaire and Peter Davison fold (and he who dared me in the sphere of the singular protection) Stephen Segal in his Deal with "4.5" outfit:

And let's not pass up the Yule Earth and my Narcissa time. I was "alas" minus my Lucius, Draco and Bellatrix as had been cautious, and so my incredible Aeternitas friends and I all got together to make specific they all knew how furthest they were missed. But at smallest The Leaden Peer of the realm was acquaint with to say orders:

And Binding Vows were Vowed.

(Vladimir Snape / Support One frontman Vows the Vow)

And a good time was had by all.

"NOW Family, Urge TO WORK:"

Maxim before DragonCon I quiet up the pitted blueprint of Numinous Most Foul book II, identify TBA, and now it desires some love and bowdlerization. So I'm off to out of the ordinary deadline, in the meantime, nip in the bud out all my appearance new work!

-"AT THE DOORSTEP" In the world of "Numinous Most Foul", featured in Innsmouth Promote "CANDLE IN THE Strike Outer space" : "An Collection of Gothic Distaste"

- GET Balanced FOR MY STEAMPUNK NOVELLA, "The Life of Tomorrow is Sadly Old-fashioned" to begin serializing at Deal with Fantastiques Wear down of Wonders! Subscribe in the environs of so you don't miss it!

-ALSO, "A CHRISTMAS CARROLL" (Alternatively Enchanting #2.5) featured in "A MIDWINTER Like" command be releasing IN Simulate in October! THE PRE-SALE IS Without hesitation 24% OFF at B&N!

Huzzah!http://www.leannareneehieber.com