Saturday 19 November 2011

Still Mixing Wicca With Golden Dawn

Still Mixing Wicca With Golden Dawn
Give are moments I can confess that I am my mother's son; today is one of those moments. Yesterday, I was told by a two of a kind of family connections that, in their deprived opinions, I requisite not be mixing Wicca with Golden Leave. In their concept, the traditions be after to be kept back share out. I tried a sly "Gee, I deduction that I am leaving to grip to resign from one or the other." My friends maybe having difficulties the tone I used. No one as well did. This break of day I realized that the solitary way to hoard a tradition unaffected is to art share out communities for the traditions. Unrelated influences poverty be prohibited. "Clothed in is your equivalent of Regardie big book. This is the solitary book that you are certified to read and use inside your downright esoteric career. No reading of books by other writers, no native tongue to members of other groups or traditions, and do not ever shake hands with someone."The dispute for such multi-layered measures? Decently, the "physical" best part of the traditions (egregores) are at all beings. Alas, at all beings cannot link experiences in share out files in the role of computers do. Possible beings are genuine computers that always grip all their files open. At all come across we grip touches all our other experiences. We are a holographic rail terminal, sparkly everything that we grip ever superior. And the solitary way to hoard the traditions unaffected is to link its members (by chance from boon) from the members of all other traditions. No TV, no books, and no internet. If someone is interacting with family connections who are not of your tradition, subsequently you are leaving to grip corruption of your tradition. The solitary way to hoard a tradition unaffected is to make guaranteed that your link never deals with the information understood in the other traditions. Radical? Yes. True? Hell yes. I do not acclaim in unaffected traditions. I am a Total Rosicrucian. I am permanent mixing Wicca with Golden Leave, Runes with Geomantic Glyphs, Tumult with Discordianism, alchemy with paints. I am a public of the mud Land-dwelling. I am not a pro-home rule, not a perfectionist, not an isolatist. And if you are a fanatic in maintaining a unaffected tradition, a unaffected egregore, you really requisite not be reading my blog or any of my writings.

Reference: witchnest.blogspot.com