Sunday 8 July 2012

Begin The Work Week With Thanks And Be Glad

Begin The Work Week With Thanks And Be Glad
Beginning God thank you for the rain. Thank you for the pick-me-up from the skies of your adequately, and even as the rain drops fall I am reminded of the Years water that is Jesus. He refreshes and renews all the time, not blond the property but the human being. He who munchies of His water hand down never be wry again. (John 4:13).Thank You for the stylish age group, which hand down be greened in the rear this pick-me-up. But even as its whirlpool beauty is marred by the curse of sin, I want to see Your age group in its full royal. Now I am grateful for the pastures and the rain and the beauty, even so, I know I am seeing as well as a pane darkly. On Your day I hand down see everything constant. (1 Corinthians 13:12).I go back inside the world this sunrise but I am not of the world. "Do not be horrible about at all, but in everything by prayer and appeal with ornament let your requests be finished specified to God. And the array of God, which surpasses all understanding, hand down protect your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." (Philippians 4:6-7)

Source: new-generation-witch.blogspot.com