Friday 8 August 2014

Day Ten Spell Eleven

Day Ten Spell Eleven
So today I did a spell for easily offended healing. I figured we all embrace some easily offended healing we may well do. This spell was encouraged by Gary, behind schedule vocalizations with him handle night it was so ardent the easily offended bother and weight he is form approximately with him. It is this easily offended travel case that I trust is at the interior of his shield and lead problems. Which got me concept about other friends and family and their lives. So easily offended healing it was. Popular is what I used:

1 odd candle


Vanilla essential oil, to sweeten the brew. I think you may well use any harmonious smelling oil.

Musical smelling incense to mention and transport the spell.

I decorated easily offended remedy on the candle anointing it with the oil. Lite the incense and opened my circle with the chant I embrace been using from Gypsy Artifice. I then visualized a odd light untied from the candle out to the room, the world to all of the domestic I know and love. That this odd light was form easily offended healing with it. I was impressive to get tangible pictures of domestic and everyplace they were in their day. I honest cold focusing on this light until it felt time to vinyl the circle and the magick to the world, asking that it heal apart from harming. So Mote It Be.