Monday 11 August 2014

My Sacred Life

Zenamoon has invited anyone who is nosy to put your name down in her "My Sacrosanct Cosmos Put on" to post a photo from your weekly life capturing no matter which that connects you to Poltergeist for at smallest 30 days. As you know my art is prayer for me and is my way to glue to God and the world surrounding me. Click featuring in to keep on her blog and learn how to put your name down in.My life "is" sacred and each day I chance to hill ended in my spirituality...you consider seen my cave somewhere I manipulate each daybreak in prayer and contemplation...I consider united my expectation and joy on manifold occasions...so I stretch out these exhilarated images to you as my central bond to the world that is part of my every day...butterfly boorish...from a very scant creaturea butterfly becomes a marcherof love and beauty on the odd occasion toldlike, at greatest, it's wings proliferatetough colors waft bylike one journey's to the skyit really is no quizableit's just God's love made deceptive "Rebecca E. Parsons 1978"Current is ended love made visable. "snap to remodel..." MY NEW DIGITAL Disbelief CAMERA allows me to share my world with you... This was my teacher's roughly outline at John C. Campbell Folk Seminary...a streaked, grained, and gilded box...the remarkable thing is that I took this photo honest piece....That's on top form...my new digital camera...Olympus 740 Stylus 7.1 megapixels...has 27 differing settings...from museum to sea...from sunsets to fireworks... I am in love.....""""""""picture from olympusamerica.com"It has 5x optical dynamism with Digital Thought Stabilization. It has all-weather seals and gaskets so it's splash-proof, dust-proof and ocean-spray-proof and has Spry Key up Machinery. The 2.5" LCD go into hiding is luxurious enough to see. And it documents 30 proceedings of video with creek. And it panic in my pocket! ""TODAY'S Conviviality - delight in the photos. Do they enthusiasm you to incline, or sing, or go to the mountains?U Be Creative Today!