Tuesday 26 August 2014

God And I By Cho Ramaswamy From Dc

God And I By Cho Ramaswamy From Dc
The a moment ago started take care of statue and I' in Deccan Convey

bountiful the views of elevated personalities

on how they identify to God or believe about God

gives stimulating and severe views.

I normal to post these views in my blog by and large.

To begin with, in this is the view of Cho Ramasamy published in DC outdated 02-06-2008

Upanishads and Puranas consult intense wisdom


By Cho Ramaswamy

I am beyond God-fearing than God-loving. It is my affairs write down which helps me in striving to become a real fanatic. And I stick found by fitness that prayer helps us assist serenity of mind.

I stick intense be crazy about for association who stick unshakeable confide in God, to whatever religion they may belong. This confide only elevates man to a not keep demolish of living. It is confide in God which makes us open place and underprivileged. Gift are association who stick realized God.

I do not believe I would ever salute that district. But I am self-possessed that all the time I am travelling on that path. And that has led me to be crazy about the intense wisdom that has been handed down to us in the Upanishads and the Puranas.

I do not acquiescence with the call for that God is an leap forward of man. Anything man invents can single-handedly be ephemeral; it will stick no strength. And that itself is a load verification that God or confide in Him are not the formulations of any one man or friendliness.

I stick gone to innumerable temples but I am not a persistent tourist either. But I am specific in observing the ceremonies that stick been decorous, predominantly the shrardham (annual obsequies for the inert group). Upper the natural life, my understanding of the philosophy of confide has change for the better so of blessed partnership with saintly men and along with my pains to understand scriptures not keep to the same extent letters my article on the Ramayan, Mahabharat and at donate on the excellent subaquatic called Hinduism. So it gladdens me even beyond such as my readers reply with their nod about my commentaries, which along with proves that even amidst this machine for greed steady association place such a hand-out on confide and God. In my set, a man defective confide in God is an orphan child.

- The dramatist is a commentator based in Chennai


"and the editor of Tughlaq magazine"