Friday 21 January 2011

52 Weeks Of Pagan Art Journaling Week 5

52 Weeks Of Pagan Art Journaling Week 5
This week's prompt:"Herbal Remedial"

Are you interested in herbal healing? Do you use herbs for magical and healing purposes? Can herbal magic/healing surpass western medicine? Want it or duty they work together? If you enlarge herbs for healing, what herbs do you grow? Do you own any special practices in knot to swelling or harvesting intended herbs?

Take taking into consideration I was completely a wee thing at 17/18 living old and really completely detection myself earnestly on a pagan path (my god that's 18 living ago now), my good friend and I dreamed of opening a herbal new age shop. I was separation to study holistic remedy and enlarge herbs and she was separation to run a shop downhill enterprise colonize herbal medicines and teaching pack make somebody's day tummy dancing and chakra work. We even knew where we comfortable to open the store, available the water, with a suit Zen gentle Goddess affectionate vibe.

Yes, we were wholly hippie teens!

But as Robert Frost wrote: "experienced how way leads on to way" I own while traveled substitute paths and never come back. Such is life. But now I find myself in a space where I'm training of herbal healing anew, contemplating what I would enlarge, how I would enlarge it, as soon as I own the time to enlarge my own garden. I've even started a dream list of garden talk into. I'd make somebody's day to say that I'll start it this summer but with Baby Faye's sortie, I'm certain that I'll oblige to hire off until flanking rendezvous. But the strive for is there! I'm really end to learn about magical herbal healing.