Friday 7 January 2011

Frustrating Period Ugh

Frustrating Period Ugh Image
It's starting to get tiring. Not being able to just reach for that bag of cookies for breakfast or chips while I'm working, or just go through that drive through. Always trying to make time to prepare something wholesome and healthful.

Not to mention, my period is late so the bloating/pmsing is just being prolonged (no, not pregnant, not possible, we've had that fixed).

I wonder if I'm going through menopause? Today I kept getting HOT. Like the SWEATS. When the AC was on. And I kept asking, "Is it me, or is it hot in here," and they kept telling me, "It's you!" In a way it would be nice to get it over with, but of course in another way I just worry for what I'm in for.

My husband is getting a little antsy, too, after the first few days, and already is like, "I miss my old habits."

I know what he means. As the full moon approaches we plan to do something together. We need it.

The meditation/affirmation for the day is: it will be worth it when you feel better; you'll get used to it and the trade-off will be worth it.

I guess I'm just not feeling it now because I am SO bloated I feel like I'm gaining weight even though I've been eating well. I am at "a wall" with weight loss... when the scale is just not going down... which I know is my body just clamping down and getting used to it and changing and when it breaks through it will be a new plateau.

Maybe tomorrow I will do some kind of mad exercise to try and jumpstart things again.

Then again, I have so much cleaning and lots of WORK to do, exercise is going to be difficult to squeeze into the schedule. We'll see.

I have to admit, the Witchcraft has been making it easier than it's been in the past-- like it can temporarily alleviate some of the stress and make it better to cope with-- but by no means are spells making it simple or instant gratification. All those websites that try to sell you spells for fast and easy weight loss-- they lie. Nothing makes it fast and easy; it's hard, and you have to be in it for the long haul and let it take it's course. That's just a fact that the sooner we learn to live with, the better off we'll be.

Keywords: candle magic color meanings  candle magic color meanings  animated candle burning  candle magic  spa candles  candles burning  candle spell for love  black magic prayers