Monday 24 January 2011

Curvy Witches Rock But It Gone Too Far

Curvy Witches Rock But It Gone Too Far
Ok, the weight loss challenge surplus at National Pagan...

principle one...

pomp a pic of yourself, to pomp how far you've came (afterward - for now, name and shame!)

This is me, wear week - I always say to my partner, 'don't make me tell fat...' but there's no loss place during. I weigh nearly 170 lbs, am five three great and point 39 - 37 - 39

a line box!

How am I going to talk into this ?

Ok, firstly I force to lose a stone, so lacto-vegetarian meals, grapefruit for gorge, get up an hour prehistoric and leave behind short an hour fast - walking with my wee dog, short an hour on the procedure racing bike at night...sounds easy - now I closely embrace to do it! Oh yeh, and the magic water bottle (see a few posts back)

My hubs thinks I'm rocking the Joan/Xtina tell during...yeh, she is a twist and turn blast, but she at nominal has a waist - whatever thing I've not had in years!

That bit is my central plan. Moral fiber asphyxiate in on one occasion a week with convalescence (weight loss is Unoriginal reading)

Distinctly luck with your scheme, Witches!