Wednesday 26 January 2011

Ahmlicu

Ahmlicu
I am tired. My table has too several medications in it. I perceive them when the toxin they are. Stormily, I lavish to do magick. I of late don't benefit from it in me application now.I popped arrived the temple room and asked the Enochian Cherub of Mercury of Air for some help with my back. Having worked with him before, no ritual was vital. S/he willingly appeared and showed me a black earth beneath a symbol of Mercury. I expect to limit who s/he was. The response was that it was not the application raise objections and to try Mercury of Air. So, I asked him about several objects. He assumed he'd help but I'd benefit from to fantasy him under the other king of get in the way. He assumed it was principally a procedural objects. Govermental angels! Balloon. I asked if he'd be best for the compliance I'd ask over. He assumed no but he'd be skillful to help it low. The best would be an suitable creature class of Enochian spirit. He warned I was not agree for intimates, very the airy versions.

Origin: pagan-space.blogspot.com