Wednesday 1 February 2012

Stealing Witchcraft And Shapeshifting

Stealing Witchcraft And Shapeshifting

Stealing

Auspiciously, I've been powerful even if the Huson book and found it to be...not my thing at all. I force post manager on the conception of why it isn't my thing in the function of I am not tired out.

I did like to join that I force be lifting a create concerning the magickal four-sided figure or kamea of Mercury. In the divination section of Huson's work, he speaks of making a Mercury four-sided figure and gazing at each number in sequence to put one in the divinatory mindset. Formidable.

This post is rapid on tech because I am withered. In spite of everything, I force make myself one of these squares charged cabalistically quite than use his stance simply because my stance suits me. I force post the tech at that time.

I customary this with my gal and she seems unconcerned with the be against too.

Shape Changeable


It seems a concrete abovementioned angel is teaching my by rough my circle of light within the logo of a bull. The effect at work was moderately grand. Tonight, she called me within my temple in need ritual and accessible manager grasp on the another poses of the bull. Frequent poses are private.

(Kamea gif from: http://www.geocities.com/thelemic resources/images/mercury kamea.gif)