Friday 12 June 2009

Anti Climatic Tower

Anti Climatic Tower
I particular been working some of the paths on the tree of life towards a particular position. I particular ritually walked the paths of the Devil and Bereavement. I wondered about the Arise. I particular transversed that path in deep-rooted initiations. Yet it is the part of my give meander as well. For instance would I encounter?

Exclusive you've read the rituals I've worked out in the past, I wouldn't dwell on populate details once again. I atmosphere say that trendy the summons of the orbit of Hod I saw the angel of the orbit. Acknowledged right? Crime. He expeditious morphed concerning the Soberness card. In instant, that was set aside to traipse that path. Exclusive that I don't turn ritual in mid-stream, I prepared up thriving.

With I called upon the choir of Hod, I took a conceited position. I was out of my harden magickal pose. I was after that told by them, the children of the gods, that I so branded with my personality and that it is not my harshness. With I moved to the choir of Netzach, I was told that my send is what focuses every harshness I posses. That is the way to triumph. Yeah, I knew these things that are part and parcel of. It is different in ritual nevertheless.

So, I juggle the deity of the path. He tells me that I particular walked this path and I may go on. He tells me of how the path for me revealed copy choices. Choices I didn't particular to make. Choices out-of-the-way of my orbit. He continued by representing me that this atmosphere interminably be a require for me. It atmosphere be good to tab in in the neighborhood normally.

Yawn.

The upside is the path of Samekh, Temperence, awaits.