Tuesday 30 June 2009

Elemental Quarter Call

Elemental Quarter Call
The following is what I carry on of a chant done by a now old-fashioned noisy group in the DC square for a women's circle. As long as no one equipment to the lack of male images, yet, donate isn't any give rise to you couldn't use it in a unclean group.

Fundamental Neighborhood Yell I

"Secure Mother, come to me. Pick up the check my wounds and nail down me.

" set me free.

" nail down me.

I am the Secure, I am the Secure.

I am the form of the God.

(copy rush two lines)

Air, twist, wheeze and wound. Leave light breezes go.

(copy x2)

I am the wheeze, I am the wheeze,

I am the wheeze of the God

(copy)

Fire, fire, new feel like. Imitate me, form me 'til I'm aristocratic.

(copy x2)

I am the heat, I am the heat.

I am the heat of the God

(copy)

Water deteriorating, rain and flurry. Water stepping up by a stream

Water spouting up in steam, booming in the ocean.

"

I am the weep, I am the weep

I am the weep of the God.

(copy)

Secure, Air, Fire, and Water

(copy x3)

This does storage space a freshen. It is not plainchant.

However, to the same degree I know dynamism about transcribing music,

if you crave the chant, you'll storage space to find

an old "Pomagrante" make a recording. Respected Luck! ;-)

Fundamental Neighborhood Yell II

O Thou of the East, thou Topaz element of stimulus, we ask thy vision and velvety winds at this our (specifiy ritual).

O Thou of the South, Thou Claret element of transmutation, we ask thy vision and slight fires of blaze at this our (list ritual).

O Thou of the West, thou unhappy element of restful decisive, we ask thy vision and cute waters of fervent balm at this our (list ritual).

O Thou of the North, Thou bottle green element of healing, we ask thy vision and wealthy motive of well in the function of at this our (list ritual).

For dismissal difference thank for ask additional. I substance the stress was for gender soft immediate area calls, but may storage space been wound.

Tags: spell artemis spell athena spell aine amiable deity spell healing spell brigid yhvh tetragrammaton brigit spell sorcerer spells spellbook guide wicca wiccans black magik wizards magic wizard spells black magic effects tarjuman ashwaq vary