Sunday 28 June 2009

A Weird Occurrence

A Weird Occurrence Image
I had a very weird thing happen to me on Monday. I am very much into moon magick and every full moon I do a spell for prosperity. It involves using a silver coin. I always use the same one and have for more than two years.

Well, I nearly forgot the full moon because I have been so busy. Yeah I know..."Bad Wiccan". So at 11 P.M, I go to my wallet where I keep my special spell and the coin wrapped up in the paper. Only when I get there my coin is gone.

So I tear the place apart thinking it came out in the wash or dropped out on my desk. And after a huge mess was made, no coin. I even went through all my clothes and especially the shorts I had been wearing. Nothing in the pockets, and yes I checked them all.

So I get another coin and my special cauldron and go ahead with the spell. And the rest of the night, I have a terrible time sleeping. So when I got up the next day, I planned to try not to let it bother me. So I got up and started to dress and put on my shorts so I could walk the dog. As I reach in to straighten my pocket, the coin literally plops down in my hand. Weird thing is, it wasn't there the night before and the coin was in the wrong pocket for my wallet. I always put it on the left side and the coined appeared on the right.

I don't know if it was paranormal, but it was cool. I kinda feel someone helped me out a bit. I have always thought I had a guardian angel. However it worked, I am thankful.

I hope this week, all of you find a little magick in your lives.

Blessed be,

Gregg



Keywords: essential oils and candles  colored candles  white candle magic  wicca candle magic  wiccan candle magic  candle spell  hand dipped candles  white candle magic  white magic love  enochian magick