Thursday 14 April 2011

Cyber Temple Of Diana

Cyber Temple Of Diana
O My Holy being, Diana, attempt my songs of praise,

Notice my utter afterward I sing Thy name. Notice my

songs as they soar to the Outer space, afterward the Extensive Moon,

dazzlingly glittering, fills the Design with Thy beauty.

O my good-looking Moon Holy being, attempt me as I stand

past Thee. See me afterward I set out toward the Outer space realms,

afterward my arms set out rising toward Thee. Afterward

the Extensive Moon shines upon me lengthen me Thy

blessings, O Diana, Convey me of Thine ancient mysteries,

ancient rites of summons that the Blessed she tease

of Thy glittering faith, afterward she told us to longing Thee,

told us afterward we solicit votes for knowledge

to solicit votes and find Thee added all others. Present us

wisdom O Diana: how to bind our oppressors,

how to regard the poorly amoung us. Convey me, O Diana, Present me

Thy Blessings, O Immeasurable Moon Holy being.

Prevent me from my oppressors. Bow to me as your spawn,

Diana. Bow to me time I am earth-bound. Subsidy

me ancient Witches knowledge.

Afterward my mass lies quiescent nightly, speak unto thy

inner spirit; teach me all Thy Blessed mysteries.

I take into account Thine ancient Promise. Thy guarantee unto

the Melancholy Witches that we who see Thy Blessed presence

will tolerate of Thy Think logically. Now the Extensive Moon

shines upon me. Notice Me! I stand past Thee!

Subsidy me Wisdom! O Diana! Prevent me from my oppressors!

Convey me Thine Blessed mysteries! I sing in Thy Honour unto

the realms of the Outer space and the Criminal world.

Let Thy faith inferno about me.

Consecrate us, O sporting Queen of the Witches.

Time lag Thou amoung us; plunge and invalidate.

Momentous Moon Holy being and Queen of Witches

This is how we are fixed as a WITCH.

By Thought, Speak softly, and Become

We Entitlement Witches Honour Thee

So Shall it Be!

Source: 33witches.blogspot.com