Saturday 9 April 2011

Candle Inscriptions And Decorations

Candle Inscriptions And Decorations Image
Candle Inscriptions an oak is just what I have in my back yard. The stick should be about the diameter of a regular pencil, a little thinner or thicker doesn't matter as long as it's strong. I peal the bark from the stick and cut it to size. Typically about 9 inches long. Using my athame I carve one end to a point.

For simple prayer candles that I will light each night, the ritual is equally simple. I like to inscribe my candles during a new moon ritual. I will ask the Great Spirits to help me empower the candle for the desired purpose and to guide my hand in marking the candle with whatever symbol it is I have chosen. Depending on the purpose, I might invoke the element of fire to increase the 'programming' of the candle's inscription. I do this by setting the tip of the oak branch on fire, letting it burn for about 30 seconds. I blow out the flame and while the stick is still hot, I use it to inscribe the symbol in the side of the candle.

For ceremonial candles, I will use the fire method and incorporate the inscription process at the beginning of the magick ceremony itself.



Keywords: spa candles  easy love spell chants  magic spells work  black magic witchcraft  magic book spells  online guided meditation  voodoo black magic  voodoo magic incense  actual magic spells