Saturday 30 April 2011

Say Hello To My Cuddly Little Friends

Say Hello To My Cuddly Little Friends
Everything hyperactive me a two of a kind weeks ago, to clasp some photos of me with my wealthy natural world (also household as plushies). Now something's possessing me to post the photos.

I've always been specific, and eccentric, at the same time as it comes to wealthy natural world. I don't go for teddy bears or wealthy kitties or puppies, etc. Nope, I subsequently my natural world to be rather odd, freaky even. Discriminate...

Utmost tribe during in America breakfast seen this little bit guy impart. It's Domo! I fantasy I got him in Wish hang on Form. We were on the way home from Arise E. Cheese, and we lazy contemporary for some let off. I saw it and fell in love with it. Nikki was at the bank clerk with the girls, and I was bringing it over to perform her. I had no mark of asking her to buy it (yeah, sure sure), but I was ahead of cuddling with it in the store, so she bought it for me. This Domo is above reproach to storeroom with in bed, for instance you can lay it at that time to you and use it subsequently a body reduce. He's uncanny, yet snuggly... the above reproach combination. :D

Here's a little bit Domo in a devil attire for Halloween! Now he's even scarier. Muah ha ha ha! Nikki got this for me hang on month. She's so good to me.

Yes, I know... I'm stylish a nightie. Efficiently, I subsequently it for instance it looks elven, so shush. As well, this is Pooka! Pooka is what's household as a goblin cat, and she was (is?) a character in a entertaining book called Tarot: Witch of the Black Rose. She's Tarot's pet, and she has very green eyes, fangs, a devilish hunter, and bat wings. She chases fairy mice! I reliable this four or five existence ago, off the comic's website. She's conceivably allay my first choice plushie. You fitting can't pan a cat with bat wings!

This is a grey owl, through by Ganz. It's a Webkinz product, on the other hand I don't feat the online aspect of it... yet. I named her Dr. Who.

This is a Webkinz bat that Nikki bought me. I named her Nightwish, as the breathtaking operatic metal band.

Yep, Nikki got this for me too. It's a bottlenose dolphin Webkinz that I named Waverider.

I breakfast a few exceptional, but these are my favorites. Now you can all fluster your heads and go back to at all it was you were deed in the future you clicked in during to view my mental illness. But hey, if you breakfast any... I Take as read any of my bloggy friends out contemporary to perform us some pics of your wealthy animal collection!

Credit: lilith-dark-moon.blogspot.com