Tuesday 12 April 2011

It Coming

It Coming
Gimme a C! Gimme an E! Gimme a...able-bodied, let's get vicious. Celestia is something like here--I can seem it, it's a eagerness...well, actually it's added than a eagerness, I mean come on. We've waited tirelessly, and I know that this new world has Present arrived! AAAAAHHHHH CAN'T WAIT! So, let's chat, then. This is a Q-and-A imply in the company of Mr. Crab (a Celestian district) and a Grandmaster Thaumaturge (*cough cough*). Uh, and yes, I through this up for the merriment of my readers using my predictions about Celestia. Heh. YEAH ENJOY!Q: It is so able to fully fill you, Mr. Crab! I've heard tons about you. I just command to ask you some quick questions equally I deem the time (gots me some grounding). So, can you give us Wizards a basic season of what Celestia is all about?A: Of course, Fallon! Ready, beforehand of all, it's all underwater. If you've visited Crab Pathway, you'll know what's up with that. Also, award is a dedicated discord in the company of the good guys (crabs, some bait, some Marleybonians) and the bad guys (insect-type creatures, sharks, evil paranormal figureheads). Us good guys are a bit outnumbered. Oh yeah, and the bad guys deem the Umbra Ruler. She's Bloat powerful. :)Q: That sounds so fun! (Sorta) I greet that there'll be three new schools of magic that deem to do with the sun, the moon, and the stars! Are you versed in any of those? Can you give an opinion us anything about them?A: Ready, these three schools of magic were fashioned by my everyday. Utmost crabs use a immeasurable proposition of magic, nevertheless some of us use missiles and machinery to air our mouthpiece. Sharks and utmost bait do not use magic at all. The utmost talented magical beings in our world are the bug-people, led by the Umbra Ruler, the utmost powerful of all! They use not free Huge, Solar, and Astral magic, but in addition to all of dwell in that you learn in Wizard Metropolitan area. Too, I can give an opinion you that your new students in Wizard Metropolitan area cannot pat to command in the Celestian magic schools. Future too metaphorical for Novice Wizards, in addition to in my opinion, actually. To respond that beforehand awe, no, I do not do magic. I flaunt an axe. It hurts waaay added than magic, in my urging.Q: That is incontrovertibly a brave statement, Mr. Crab--I be with you your choice. Anyways, I watched that Selena Gomez clip featuring a token of new spells, and I was wondering if you knew anything about dwell in featured?A: In fact, I do! That beforehand spell you'll see is a Huge spell. It appears to be a format of the Egyptian god Ra, holding an Ankh! You see, Ra was the sun god, so it makes avenue that it is a Huge spell. You can even see the sun blazing in the environment. The other featured spell is a bit genie-like, isn't it? He's boldly coming from a golden storm lantern, and he's got that whole hair thing departure. To be in order, I'm not constructive non-discriminatory which school that spell is from! Looks more readily welcoming, doesn't it? Possibly with the attractively in the level cap to 60, your Essential and Ethereal schools life-force deem some new spells!?Q: Cool! Decorate for your insight on that stuff, Mr. Crab! Now, about that level cap...what life-force it mean for our Wizards back home?A: Oh, large question! The new level cap life-force mean tons of good, nourishing, high-experience quests in Celestia! It be required to in addition to mean new quests in Grizzleheim, whose quests advance from first to last level progression! It life-force mean new jam level 50+, so the Wayfinder objects! It life-force incontrovertibly mean new level 60 billow jam, set off a new title besides Grandmaster! I'm pondering...SUPERWIZARD! Catchy, huh?FALLON: Um, yeah, really catchy...(not)...THANKS! I'm so cheerful we got this speculate to talk! See ya in Celestia!MR. CRAB: Yes, see you there! And thank YOU, Wizards of all schools! Can't go through to fill you all!That ends this imply of: Q-AND-A, SILVERSHADE STYLE! See y'all close time!

Credit: magic-and-spells.blogspot.com