Wednesday 13 April 2011

Spherical Spirits

Spherical Spirits
Sound day all. It's been a in the function of since I posted a strength. Been trade with a lot of hidden and familial issues as of following so I haven't been as lively as I cast-off to be. For that I say sorry. Now, on to launch. I've been working with a folk mode evocation as not compulsory by Founchet and would since to test it out on spirits I own up yet to work with. The class that naturally came to scrutinize was the Confidence of the Spheres, or as I put it; Globular Confidence. These spirits are found within Bardon's Manipulate of Moving Intimation. Now, I course went right to the interwebs to scuff mark the a mixture of occult forums out put forward to see if somebody has worked with any of the spirits within. Being I didn't do a name dig out on all of them (that would no more than be embarrassing) I did do a name dig out for at smallest possible a dozen or so and came up forsaken.

I dredge up myself pretty helpful in curious for things online but I own up not found any accounts of magicians working with the Globular Confidence. This may possibly be due to one of three reasons (at smallest possible that I can come up with)

* No one who has worked with them posts about it online


* These spirits shelve to nasty oaths of motionlessness

* I'm not as good of an internet hunter as I inspection


So has somebody taking part in worked with the Globular Confidence in any capacity? This may possibly mean evocation, APing to their realm, dream work, etc. I'd since to do as much carry out trial as possible as a result of diving in......especially if I'm not using my select methods of GT to believe them.