Monday 11 April 2011

Elder Meditation Of The Day March 14

Elder Meditation Of The Day March 14
"

"THE Idea THAT WE ARE ALL Accidental IS ONE OF THE Early on PHILOSOPHIES OF D/LAKOTA Theology.

-- Dr. A.C. Ross (Ehanamani), LAKOTA

The Behavior Fly teaches the four information of the races, Red nation, Fair nation, Black nation and Ashy nation. These four information are memento of all races. Something in the circle is fundamental and associated. All races are brothers and sisters. If we are associated to each other, next it is vital to love one just starting out as brother and sister, aunt and uncle, Fathers and Mothers, Grandfathers and Grandmothers. We absence to group for each other and particularly touch on each other. We absence to moniker one another's differences whether that merit is the color of our skin or our opinions. We have got to touch on differences.

"My Inventor, let me go through the connectedness to all gear. Let me know the lessons I absence to learn today. Enhanced all, let me go through my connectedness to You."