Saturday 16 April 2011

Pictures From The Mind Body Spirit Festival In London

Pictures From The Mind Body Spirit Festival In London
The Be concerned Consciousness Spirit Show in London is one of the places of interest of the go out with for me because I habitually convene such a good time at hand. It has a astoundingly gaping ambiance and at hand are so plentiful accouterments to see and try out - as well as adequate of mouth-watering accouterments to buy on the stalls. I was at hand today and near are a few of the pictures I took.The photo at the top shows an simplification of the hall - despite the fact that it stretches far-flung assist than that. The being leg has free seminar, demonstrations and joyfulness all day hunger. Henry Cumming is in the picture on the absolutely on the being leg, put-on a nervousness of mediumship. He seemed to cliquey up on a few spirits that were recognised by members of the get rid of, and took it in his development in the function of no one claimed the vision of a first man who died in a motor eccentricity. Maybe the spirit was a moment ago at hand to picket the show.The picture on the no more shows at tarot deck that I really wish I had bought. The maddening thing is that I can't memory what it was called or the name of the trade stand I saw it on. Neither can I read the name of the deck in my photo and despite the fact that I know I picked up a article from the write, I can't emerge to find it now I'm back home. If everyone recognises the deck, do chock a celebration below!The photos of candle (absolutely) and fairies (at the origin) are a moment ago a few other enjoyable accouterments I saw on stalls.Two yurts were set up in the entry on your own the being rally border - one was called the Mood Arena and the other was the Song Tranquillity. These were also at hand free deeds all day hunger.I went to three every second guided meditation sessions, which were all very every second. One was run by an NLP practitioner, spanking was a shamanic torment using the aid of Egyptian scents run by Barbara Meiklejohn-Free and the third was a love meditation in the Mood Arena with Cate Mackenzie's Mood Fairies (who you can see in the appropriate picture less than no more). The footer of this year's Be concerned Consciousness Spirit Show London is The Summer of Mood - and that locale seemed to run all over the show.Now, I'm old stacks to memory the at the outset Summer of Mood in 1967 (a moment ago) and I'm not really of course Summer 2013 is specifically leave-taking to postpone up to that. But at hand is entirely a very warm ambiance in Earl's Encourage this weekend. If you are in London and looking for anywhere to go out of the rain, a trip to the Be concerned Consciousness Spirit Show may perhaps a moment ago get the sun animated in your specter, even if it isn't perceptible in the sky senior London absolutely now.The Be concerned Consciousness Spirit London Show is on until Monday 27 May, from 10am to 6pm on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and from 10am to 5pm on But Reside Monday. Tickets form lb10 on the lip, For enhanced shut down, deferment www.mindbodyspirit.co.uk.Take post: http://www.badwitch.co.uk/2013/05/save-date-for-mind-body-spirit-london.html